1.Collection of personal data
- We collect some information about you from your prior visits to our site, as well as your registration and browsing of our site, in order to provide you with personalized product recommendations, efficient customer support, and timely news notifications.
- Names, e-mail addresses, gender, IP, device information, billing and shipping address information, phone numbers, addresses, language preference, and merchandise category preferences are all criteria of personal information.
- We respect and protect your personal information extremely seriously at HanossaHair. When you use our services, we make sure that your privacy is secured. We have technical and organizational procedures in place to assist in protecting your data against loss, alteration, unauthorized access, and other threats once we receive your data submission. We adapt our security procedures on a regular basis to keep up with technological advancements. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your information.
2. Use of personal data
We collect and process personal information that you provide to us voluntarily and for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at HanossaHair
- To complete transactions with you;
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items;
- To communicate with you the latest market trends and enable you to participate in promotions if you have ever subscribed;
- To know your needs and preferences and recommend personalized products;
- To develop, enhance, market, and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- To process exchanges or product returns;
- To improve our services and respond to requests or complaints.
3.The content and frequency of our communication with you
For automatically triggered email, SMS, and App push notifications:
After you register on our website, we may send you a confirmation email or SMS, as well as service-related notifications as needed.
These can consist of:
- Your order confirmation email;
- Your address change confirmation email;
- Your payment confirmation email;
- Your order delivery notice;
- Your package logistics method changing notification
The above items are closely associated with your order. We strongly recommend that you do not unsubscribe. If you insist on deleting your account information, you will not receive the above email again.
The frequency of these notifications is closely related to your interaction on our website. We cannot promise a certain amount of delivery.
How to delete my account:
Please refer to 7.Right to Opt-out.
For manual email, group email, or SMS notifications, as well as app push notifications.
To recommend such things as personalized products, services, discounts, shopping and wearing tips, maintenance tips, updates to service policy, and offers that may be of interest to you, including sending you such information by email, post, or SMS
How to unsubscribe:
Please refer to 7.Right to Opt-out.
- Cookies are not used to share information with third parties. On our sites, we also use third-party cookies to collect information in aggregate form for analytical tools like Google Analytics.
- We use these cookies to track your online activities across numerous websites. Persistent cookies and transient cookies are the two sorts of cookies (session cookies).
- Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser. Unless you log in, we utilize persistent cookies to save your shipping country and shopping cart.
- When we verify whether you are logged in or not, we use session cookies.
- Using your browser, you can quickly delete cookies from your computer or mobile device. Look under “Help” in your browser for advice on how to handle and delete cookies.
- You can choose to disable cookies or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please keep in mind that if you disable cookies, you will be unable to use the shopping cart.
5. Children’s Privacy
- If you are younger than 16 years old, please only use ApoHair if the holder of parental responsibility for the child has given you permission.
- HanossaHair does not collect, utilize, or transfer data from children under the age of 13 to third parties. If we discover that we have gathered the personal data of a child under the age of 13, we will delete the information promptly.
- Please contact us if you discover that a kid under the age of 13 has registered on our site. In this case, their information can be deleted.
6. Processing of Information
You agree that we have the right to process your personal data or data set, including but not limited to collecting, recording, organization, construction, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, dissemination, or other use of, arrangement, combination, limitation, and deletion, for the sole purpose of providing you with personalized recommended products, efficient customer service, and timely news notification.
7. Right to opt-out
Delete my account.
- HanossaHair is dedicated to providing you with high-quality products and services on a consistent basis. However, if you wish to delete all of your personal information from our website, we will respect your decision and will work with you fully.
- Please contact HanossaHair’s customer service department, who will respond within 48 hours. All of your data will be entirely erased from HanossaHair’s server.
There will be no further emails or texts.
- If you no longer wish to receive promotional messages from the company, you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” links at the bottom of each email.
- You can unsubscribe from SMS by sending an email to [Service Email] to our customer service department.
II. Data Security on HanossaHair
1.How do we secure user information?
- HanossaHair uses physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect the privacy of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for any financial transactions conducted through this site.
- We protect your personal information online with SSL encryption, and we also take additional procedures to protect your personal information in our facilities. Your personal information is only accessible to a limited number of people.
- Only employees who require access to your personal information in order to perform a specific job are permitted access. Finally, we entrust the physical security of some of our computer hardware to third-party service providers.
- Their security precautions, we believe, are adequate. When you visit our site, for example, you are connecting to servers housed in a secure physical environment protected by a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
- While we take industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
- As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you understand that any information you send to us is at your own risk. However, we will do all we can to ensure the security of your data.
- Your personal or financial information is never sold, rented, traded, licensed, or otherwise disclosed to anyone. We collaborate with third-party partners to provide you with better services.
2. Working with third-party partners
- Sometimes we must use third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information disclosed to them is solely to help in their provision of service.
- We will sign a strict confidentiality agreement with third-party service providers. At the same time, a strict encryption method will be used during data transmission.
In order to ensure delivery of your products, we must furnish partners such as DHL, USPS, EMS, UPS, FedEx, and others with your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- In order to process payments, we must provide your credit card number to financial services businesses such as PayPal, credit card processors, and issuers.
- We may share information to limit the risk of fraud or to prevent fraud on our site by users who try to commit fraud or other illegal activities.
- The payment method’s usage and privacy terms are all in compliance with their policies.
You agree to receive promotional notifications from us during your registration; you may be informed about new products, promotional announcements, special offers, and services via EDM and SMS.
At any time, you may unsubscribe from these communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. You can also email [Service Email] and request to stop receiving any promotional emails or short messages.
Data tracking and statistics.
To improve the user experience, we may share non-identifying information with third parties such as advertising partners and Google Analytics, such as the number of daily visitors to a given page or the size of an order placed on a specific date.
3.Data Processing Authorization
You fully understand and clearly agree that we may authorize affiliates to process your personal data after signing a strict written data processing agreement.
4. Corporate Affairs and Business Affairs
Personal information may be shared with all associated entities. We may transfer any and all personal data to the relevant third party in the case of a merger, reorganization, acquisitions, joint ventures, assignment, spin-off, transfer, sell, or disposal of all or any portion of our business, including in conjunction with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.